I was tagged!!!
1. I’m very double-jointed. I could pop my knee-cap out of its socket when I was a kid and stick it back in. You should see what I can do with my thumbs.
2. I like eating duck feet, when properly prepared.
3. A poem I wrote was used by the Educational Testing Service in the California High School Exit Exam. Those poor kids. I still haven’t seen the test questions.
4. In high school my friends and I used to stack our books and lunches on Bill Gate’s old computer, the one he first practiced his programming on. We didn’t know it was Bill Gate’s old computer at the time. At least I didn’t.
5. I think frogs are delightful creatures.
6. When I’m nervous I get hypernauseous.
7. I once entered an aboriginal archery tournament in the mountains of Taiwan.
8. I cannot name any parts of speech to save my life.
I’m not tagging anyone else, but if you want to post eight random things about yourself and link back here, go for it.
And here, a picture taken just this afternoon from the window by my desk…wild turkey!