I’m chin deep, eye deep, sinking fast. As you can see, I’m holding on for dear life. But it’s all good. Writing is fun.
Links of interest:
– I dig October. Nice cool days. Here’s a recipe I found for cinnamon buns. Mrrow.
– In Japan, novelists find new medium—on cell phones.
– Justine Larbalestier’s blog, which is good reading, though I admit to not sharing her dislike of unicorns.
– Cool blog, Shanghai Scrap.
– The art of compromise and Chinese censorship.
– This fascinating interview with Howard Goldblatt on literary translation.
– Another interesting blog written by translators of Chinese literature.
– At Dear Author, an interview with editor Cindy Hwang.
– Finally, because it’s fun: the blog of Doug Jones, the actor who plays Abe Sapien and the Silver Surfer in the Hellboy movies and Fantastic Four.
I don’t know how much I’ll be posting in the next week or two, but suffice to say, the creative juices will be flowing. Enjoy the day!