Yes, I turned in something approximating a book. And I have spent the entire day—since that minor miracle—sleeping, eating, and watching downloads of Bones, Supernatural, Pushing Daisies, and CSI. Basically, hot men with good story-lines.
My life is complete. So, in the spirit of silliness, tell me about your favorite men (or ladies) on television, and why you love them. Seriously, make it good. Here’s my list, right off the top of my head:
1. Dean Winchester (Supernatural – “I’m not gonna die in a hospital where the nurses aren’t even hot.”)
2. Ned (Pushing Daisies – “I’ve had girlfriends but they were always extraneous factors.”)
3. Daniel Jackson (Stargate – “Now don’t say Ka until you’ve tried it.”)
4. Fox Mulder (X-Files – “Twisted sister. My kind of nun.”)
5. Dr. Who (Dr. Who – “That is enigmatic. That is textbook enigmatic.”)
Actually, now that I think about it, if I had a dream team of crime fighters, that would be it.