1. Time travel from the experts.
2. Josh Bernstein’s journal from the TV show, “Digging for the Truth.”
4. Freemasons are recruiting (for those who dig the secret society life)
5. The “most expensive” chocolate chip cookie recipie in the world. Urban legend? Maybe, but I picked this up years ago and have made these cookies often. They really are good, though I usually put in twice as much chocolate. Heh.
6. Arghand, founded in May 2005 by Sarah Chayes, a former National Public Radio reporter who stayed behind in Afghanistan to help rebuild.
7. Save the Quiet Kitty, a fund to help authors who have been hit with disasters. In this case, Camille Anthony, who is a beautiful person, and a true kind heart.
9. Does your Macbook ever shut down for no good reason? Mine does. Here’s the reason.