I’m not into the whole Thursday Thirteen thing (too much pressure), but it’s a beautiful morning and I woke up happy (not all that unusual), the book is coming along nicely (hurray!), and I’m grateful to be here, now, alive. Life is good.
Having said that, here are some random things intruding into my mind as I try to work this morning:
1. Lost Season Finale. Hurley in his van. CHARLIE. The last five minutes. The intense desire to hit Jack with a stick.
2. Elizabeth Hoyt’s The Leopard Prince, which I read some time back, but found again last night, to the detriment of all else. Such a good book.
3. Corn on the cob. With butter.
4. The fact that a bird has built a nest in a potted plant on the porch, something no one realized until yesterday afternoon, when an attempt was made to water that plant and…stuff happened.
6. And this lovely thing, which an artist friend of mine created. Inspired by Tiger Eye.