1. A list of the 20 worst literary agents.
2. Excellent advice on critiquing manuscripts, written for and by a fellow Clarionite.
3. Since I brought up online dating the other day, this is just odd and kind of cool.
4. Reservoir Bunnies – Unbleeped and Bleeped.
5. Why celebrities give their children such odd names, which is an interesting article as it pertains to writers, who are ever on the search for the perfect character name, something that expresses personality and compliments the story. Crazy names are good in fiction, but you better have an interesting character to match. Or maybe it’s the other way around. Maybe it’s easier to write someone interesting if you give them a name that has power or some kind of spunky vixen built in. I wonder if that’s the reason I always come up with names first. It establishes something in my head. Gives me an anchor to hold on to as I write. There’s nothing more fundamental than a name, after all.
6. Speaking of character, this is so true.